Struggling with that to put in your bag before heading to San Diego for Comic-Con this week? Don’t worry, your favorite TV ladies have got you covered!
It’s hard prepping for four long days filled with panels, signings, parties and good ol’ geeky revelry. Trust us, we know. We’ve been going to the Con for many years now and still find ourselves stressing over what to bring, which is why we turned to some experts for some advice.
We asked stars from some of your favorite shows, including Arrow and The Vampire Diaries, to reveal their five essentials, the items they HAVE to have with them at SDCC. So get ready to make a last-minute trip to the store, because they’ve got some genius tips to share with you.
Julie Plec, executive producer of The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Containment
1. Ricolas, Tea and Honey: I’m not saying you can’t put bourbon in it, but laryngitis is a regular side-effect of a busy con weekend.
2. Backup shoes for your backup shoes: no matter what you do, your feet will hurt by 3 p.m. Your back-up shoes will be killing you by 9. I’ve done the barefoot thing all the way past the convention center in desperation, but it gets awkward when you run into people who recognize you in line for Hall H at 3 a.m.
3. Back up outfit: you’ll sweat through your first choice by dinner.
4. Travel size deodorant for your bag: see above. (Subnote: big enough bag to fit all above objects.)
5. Portable masseuse for aching feet: just kidding, but wouldn’t that be awesome?
Lindsey Morgan, The 100
1. Tkees slip on flip flops.
2. Mint flavored Quest protein bar for a quick snack.
3. Mophie power charger for my phone.
4. Fuji instax mini Polaroid camera to document my experience.
5. The 100 poster bag and poster tubes to keep all my Comic-Con swag protected.