15 july 2014
Four team parts got away and two others were taken prisoner from the accident of a Ukrainian transport plane hit by a rocket over the Luhansk district close to the Russian outskirt, a Ukrainian Defense Ministry representative Vladislav Seleznyov said Tuesday.
Each of the eight ready for plane downed Monday were Ukrainians, Seleznyov said. Also, two others stay missing, he said. It’s misty who is in charge of taking prisoners.
The four who got away “are in a safe area,” the Defense Ministry said.
Feature presented on Youtube seems to show people looking as no less than one individual parachutes and a colossal crest of dull smoke climbs starting from the earliest stage.
Ukrainian compels in control of Slovyansk
Strikes continue as Ukraine truce closes
The rocket that struck the plane Monday seems to have originated from Russia, Kiev authorities said.
The Ukrainian military has been fighting professional Russian separatists in the range where the Antonov-26 airplane went down, authorities said.
The plane’s height was so high it would have been impossible be let go on from the beginning a compact rocket framework, as indicated by an announcement from Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
The plane was hit with “an all the more effective rocket weapon that was presumably utilized from the region of the Russian Federation,” the announcement said.
A representative with the Russian President’s office said Monday she couldn’t affirm any rocket had been terminated from the Russian Federation.
On Friday, expert Russian separatists terminated rockets at a Ukrainian military camp in the Luhansk area, killing 19 troops and harming no less than 55 others, as indicated by Ukraine’s counterterrorism office.